I'm sure everyone has either heard or has already had this amazeballs recipe, & if you haven't go make it right now! I will be making this as an appetizer for Thanksgiving!
What You'll Need-
Two 10 ounce cans chunk chicken (I use Tyson)
Two 8 ounce packages cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup hot sauce
Directions-
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.( I do not transfer to a slow cooker, I just transfer to a serving bowl & it's good to go. If it needs to be heated I heat in the microwave.) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers. I serve this will the King Hawaiian bread and it's delish!!
Oh & if you seen my previous post on the Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake & wrote down the recipe please go back to that post and write down unflavored gelatin, you will need this for the pumpkin mixture I somehow forget it, I'm sorry!
Happy Day Before Thanksgiving Ladies!! :)
Two 10 ounce cans chunk chicken (I use Tyson)
Two 8 ounce packages cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup hot sauce
Directions-
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.( I do not transfer to a slow cooker, I just transfer to a serving bowl & it's good to go. If it needs to be heated I heat in the microwave.) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers. I serve this will the King Hawaiian bread and it's delish!!
Oh & if you seen my previous post on the Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake & wrote down the recipe please go back to that post and write down unflavored gelatin, you will need this for the pumpkin mixture I somehow forget it, I'm sorry!
Happy Day Before Thanksgiving Ladies!! :)

Omg i love hot sauce!! This is right up my alley!! I will be trying this for sure! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE buffalo chicken anything!!! Yummy!!
ReplyDeleteBuffalo chicken dip is seriously the best thing ever. Definitely something I make when going to potlucks! Yum!
ReplyDelete