Thursday, November 15, 2012

Friday Letters!

Linking up with Ashley today for Friday Letters!
 
 
Dear Friday,
I'm so glad you're here, especially since I have the day off.
 
 
Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you, promise it won't happen again!
 
 
Dear Cold Weather,
Go Away! :)
 
 
Dear Thanksgiving,
Hurry up! Can't wait to enjoy the day with my family.
 
 
Dear Pinterest,
Still obsessed with you.
 
 
Dear Mom,
you're my best friend & I love you! :)
 
 
Happy Friday Friends!! Enjoy Your Weekend!! :)
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Boo....I wish I had Friday off. And I agree, send this cold weather packing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I had the day off too!!
    And I'm ready for Summer right after Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Friday off today..but unfortunately I had to go to a professional development workshop, so not really a day off :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you change your design or am I seeing things? Either way it looks super cute! Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! I really appreciate every comment!! :)