Friday, November 2, 2012

Blog Makeover!

I've been pretty quiet around here lately, for a good reason! My blog got a make over!! I originally thought I could design it myself, but I'll be honest I'm pretty dumb when it comes to designing a blog haha.
That's where Stephanie comes in!!
I had originally seen Stephanie's amazing work on Holly's blog. I had fallen in love with the design she created for her & knew I had to have her design one for me! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Stephanie! She is super sweet & so easy to talk to. She listened to everything I wanted in my design & created something even better than I had imagined!
If you are looking for a new look, I highly recommend Stephanie! You will not be disappointed, I promise! Head on over to her site & check out her amazing work!
& A little shout out to Stephanie! I'm in love with the design, thank you so so much!! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's super cute! I love the design. Looking forward to following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design looks super cute! So nice to "meet" you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! I really appreciate every comment!! :)