Linking up with Ashley today for Friday Letters!
Dear cute paramedic guy,
I think you need to make another visit to my work tonight, pleaseee :)
Dear work,
Be kind to me this weekend, Please & Thank You!
Dear eating healthy,
I'm really kicking your booty, sorry I'm not sorry ;)
Dear Grey's Anatomy,
I know a lot of people aren't liking you so much anymore, but you're still one of my favs.
Dear Blog,
I'm so glad I started you! :)
Happy Friday Friends, Have a Great Weekend!!


Way to go on the healthy eating!! And I still love Grey's too! Thanks for following my blog. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! & same to you!!! Love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteWe are on a healthy eating kick too- it feels great!
ReplyDeleteooh cute paramedic guy?? did he visit again?? hope you have a great monday
ReplyDelete